Friday, April 22, 2011

The Winter Colors at Sprouting Seeds Studio and a Freebie!

I missed a few of the winter colors of free paper packs coming out at Sprouting Seeds Studio, but I'm happy to report that everyone in my house is feeling better, and I'm all caught up on downloading my freebies so I can get scrapping again!  I put sheets together from The Winter Greys, The Winter Blues, and The Winter Purples. Since the patterns in all these paper packs match, they compliment each other perfectly when you put them together.


Sprouting Seeds Studio has completed the series of 27 free, commercial-use paper packs, so if you didn't get all of them, hurry over and pick them all up to complete your collection.  You should be ready for any project!  While you are there, check out the new kits as well!  Here are the last three paper packs, the winter colors.  Click on each image to go download from Sprouting Seeds Studio.




Click on below image to download your free Quickpage from 4shared. PU/S4H/S4O.



3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete