Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Spring Bouquet of Gifts
I probably should have posted this earlier, but now that I have gotten a number of the gifts, I am even more enthusiastic about this offer!
* The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is a fantastic resource for home-schoolers. If you are not receiving it yet, check out the website!
* Sign up for the weekly email newsletter, The Homeschool Minute. This nugget of encouragement in my inbox each week has been tremendously helpful to me!
* If you subscribe to the magazine, you will have access to even more resources with The Teacher's Toolbox: Unit Studies, Webquests, and free E-book downloads!
* There are currently a limited number of "19 Sweet Gifts" packages available for new subscribers. I recently subscribed to the print magazine (after receiving the email newsletters for quite a few months), and I have received about half of these gifts so far. THEY ARE FABULOUS! I am so impressed with the extravagant and useful package that TOS has put together!
* Visit the TOS site to download a free Sample Issue!
Happy Home-schooling! :)