Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Bouquet of Gifts



I probably should have posted this earlier, but now that I have gotten a number of the gifts, I am even more enthusiastic about this offer!

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is a fantastic resource for home-schoolers.  If you are not receiving it yet, check out the website!

* Sign up for the weekly email newsletter, The Homeschool Minute.  This nugget of encouragement in my inbox each week has been tremendously helpful to me!

* If you subscribe to the magazine, you will have access to even more resources with The Teacher's Toolbox:  Unit Studies, Webquests, and free E-book downloads!

* There are currently a limited number of "19 Sweet Gifts" packages available for new subscribers.  I recently subscribed to the print magazine (after receiving the email newsletters for quite a few months), and I have received about half of these gifts so far.  THEY ARE FABULOUS!  I am so impressed with the extravagant and useful package that TOS has put together!

*  Visit the TOS site to download a free Sample Issue!

Happy Home-schooling!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete