Saturday, April 16, 2011

"The Autumn Reds" at Sprouting Seeds Studio and a Freebie!

Sprouting Seeds Studio is beginning the Autumn collection of papers with "The Autumn Reds."  I must admit, as beautiful as spring is and as much as I enjoyed the kids' Easter Egg Hunt this morning, Autumn is my favorite time of year!  I can use these papers to go back and scrap some pictures I've gotten behind on.

Back in the old days when I started paper-scrapping (around 1999) and didn't have much money for patterned papers, I would buy big packs of solid papers and cardstocks when they were on sale, and then I would use stencils and rubber stamps to dress them up.  Rubber stamps are fabulous toys for any age!!  This is a good way to dress up digital papers for the same effect.  Here I used a leaf brush in PSE8 to "stamp" Paper 5 from the collection for a nice autumn page.  Click on the image to download.  PU/S4H/S4O.


Then click on this image below to go to Sprouting Seeds Studio and pick up the whole freebie pack!


Happy Scrapping!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete