Monday, April 18, 2011

Facebook Freebie and a QP here!

Oops!  I forgot to check Facebook over the weekend for the freebie from Sprouting Seeds Studio!  Earth Day is April 22nd, so take some pictures of your kids recycling, picking up trash, or planting a tree to help take care of this beautiful earth that God gave us, and scrap them with Sprouting's Facebook-Only Freebie!  Click image to visit the Facebook page and download:


OK, so now that I've given my speech, I will note that not very many of the CT members actually scrapped anything about Earth Day.  Perhaps we'll remember to take pictures of it this year and have them for the future.  The kit looked like natural water and beach shots to me, so here's my LO with the Kings Pointer at the US Merchant Marine Academy.


Click image below to download the QP from 4shared.  PU only.


Happy Earth Day!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete