Thursday, April 14, 2011

"The Summer Blues" at Sprouting Seeds Studio - Alpha Freebie!

"The Summer Blues" are ready to download from Sprouting Seeds Studio.  Perfect for all your summer pool party and other water pictures!

The other day, we used the Type Mask tool in PSE8 to make wordart from the papers.  You can also cut out individual letters and save the entire alpha for use on future LOs.  Click preview below to download The Summer Blues Alpha Capitals.  PU/S4H/S4O.


I condensed "Paper 1" from the kit so that my polka dots would be smaller and closer together on my letters.  If anyone would like the lowercase alpha and numbers & symbols, please leave me a comment and I will make them.

Click image below to go to Sprouting Seeds Studio and download "The Summer Blues." Also check out this post (click here) about Sprouting Seeds Studio's exciting news: they are now selling at ScrapDelicious!  :)


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete