Saturday, September 27, 2014

30 Homeschool Freebies in 30 Days - 2 Paper Freebies!

Today I am offering you 2 scrapbooking freebies as homeschool freebies, because I love to use these papers, elements, and even the alphabets in my lapbooks, notebook covers and dividers, and book report and notebooking pages!

The first one is a brand new seasonal kit freebie from Dandelion Dust Designs.  I don't celebrate Hallowe'en and I know a lot of my readers do not, either, but I love the papers and the pumpkin and flower elements in here for seasonal pages.  I think I may use that tree for some family tree pages.


Download this FREE mini-kit on DDD's Facebook Page!


The second freebie today is from My Memories.  I absolutely love these papers!  Sign up for the My Memories newsletter to receive a freebie like this one every Friday!


Happy homeschooling/scrapping!  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment