Take a look at my first published book!
Click on image for more information.
Click HERE to purchase.

Monday, June 11, 2012

"My Dad" by Dandelion Dust Designs

Father's Day is coming up, and Dandelion Dust Designs is ready with the brand new kit "My Dad."  I made a page of my husband and one of my own dad with it.  I really love this kit for those heritage photos!



Dandelion Dust Designs is in a brand new store!  Click preview below to get "My Dad" exclusively from ScrapTakeout!!


Click these images below to download your Quickpages from Mediafire!



Happy Father's Day!  :)

Disclaimer:  I received a free copy of the "My Dad" kit in exchange for layouts using the product.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete