Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tyndale Rewards Program

How many of you have signed up with the Tyndale Rewards Program?  I was a bit skeptical at first, wondering what I would have to do, how much I would have to pay in shipping, and where I would find the hidden catches.  As it turns out, there is nothing hidden.  When you share Tyndale with a friend, post a review, or answer a survey, you get points toward rewards!  (See original post on Tyndale Rewards Program to get requirements and details.)

I earned the pink Camo Bible for my daughter for her birthday, and it was easy!  Tyndale also paid shipping!  I wish this Bible was available in NIV, but I could only get it in the NLT version.  My daughter was ecstatic, anyway!


If you haven't yet signed up for the Tyndale Rewards Program, you may do so at the following link:


See what Tyndale has to offer!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment