Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Revisiting My Very First Freebie!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this blog!  Actually, I started quite a while before that, but my posts were few and far between, and in October of 2010, I moved them all to a new domain name and started checking out Creative Teams and offering digital scrapbooking freebies.  There are few things I love more than sitting down with a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate and scrapping pictures using those beautiful fall kits!  If you are as ready for Autumn and cooler weather as I am, and you did not get a chance to download these papers last year, here they are again!  PU/S4H/S4O.


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete