Friday, September 30, 2011

Meredith Cardall, October RAK Scraps Sponsor

I really love the color combinations in Meredith Cardall's kits. I love to just put the keyword "Meredith Cardall" in my elements database and browse over the bright color combinations in the kits that pop up! Rainbow Wishes is a bright birthday kit with perfect colors for a girl's birthday or just about any other occasion. It's "Lisa Frank"-type style is perfect for my preteen girls, but this generous kit is not limited to any age group or occasion. It will be one of the great staples in your scrapbooking library for making fun pages, cards, or hybrid projects.



Farewell to Summer, also by Meredith Cardall, is aptly named, as its rich and vibrant colors are perfect for scrapping late summer flowers or autumn leaves.  Each of Meredith's kits contains a generous number of papers, elements, and an alpha or two. I love the versatility of these fabulous elements: I can make a fun page for my 10-year-old's birthday, or a more classic-looking page for my grandmother's 90th birthday, both of which happened to be this past month.


Visit RAK Scraps and read more reviews here, and purchase Meredith Cardall's kits from 9th & Bloom here.

Happy Scrapping!

Disclaimer:  I received free copies of Meredith Cardall's kits in exchange for the LOs and review.  No other compensation was given, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment