Friday, September 30, 2011

My Memories, RAK Scraps October Sponsor

My Memories is also sponsoring RAK Scraps for the month of October.  They carry kits and elements by so many designers, you can find just about anything you are looking for. I recently decided to try to download all of their Disney-themed kits, as I've been working on a rather extensive Disney album for my family. Today I used Simply Magical. This is a huge kit with papers, elements, stars, ribbons, brads, wordart, etc., all in the bright red, black, blue, white, and yellow that make us all think of our favorite Mouse. Without actual character drawings in the kit, however, these elements in basic colors can be used for layouts about children, celebrations, magic shows, fireworks, or even patriotic pages, just to name a few ideas.


Just So Scrappy is one of my favorite designers at My Memories. Her themes and color palettes so often exactly match the photos I want to scrap, and she develops her themes well with a plethora of papers, buttons, stickers, alphas, etc. I enjoy having these large kits from which I can make a whole album on one theme, all the pages perfectly complimented to each other. Yo Ho Yo Ho is one of my favorites, since I have a number of pirate photos I need to scrap. Not just the boys, either; Elizabeth Swann lives here, too!


Visit RAK Scraps here, and keep a watch out for the October Newsletter with goodies from the designers!  Visit My Memories here.

Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment