Friday, May 31, 2013

Starry Summer Night

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to be listed on the Stuff to Scrap Road Trip, but I thought I would share what I'd made on the blog anyway.  The theme for June was "Starry Summer Night."  I had fun with the stars and didn't stray too far from the theme!  I have for you some starry papers, some stars, and a star alpha.  Click image to download from MediaFire.  PU/S4H/S4O.


Here is the list for the actual Road Trip:

Jiovanna's Creations
WinksArt Graphics
Jessica art-design
AnnusPlace
Little Big Designs
EmJay Scraps
Scraping Arizona Girl
Just Saskia
Dees-Deelights
Monkey's Musings
Growing Pains Scrapped
Shuckclod's Stuff
Triple J Designs
AK Designs
Scraps by Andrea
MDK Scraps
Scrappin Serenity
KapiScrap & Art
DinkeekDooScraps
Desert Digi-Scrap
Cajun Diva Scraps
Busy Crafting Mommy Designs
Lorien´s Workshop
JMC Designs

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment