Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry and Bright - Free Kit

Normally, I am a traditionalist when it comes to holidays, and I love the traditional red and green for Christmas decorations, and maybe some gold.  Lately, though, I've been seeing these bright pinks, purples, blues and greens all over the stores and on whimsical ornaments, and I have fallen in love with them!  I searched and searched for Christmas scrapbooking kits in these colors but found very few, so I made a few papers and elements for myself to use on my blog and Christmas cards.  In case you would like them, I'm going to share them here on the blog.  I'll be putting part of the kit up here every day or every few days, and they will stay up at least until the end of December.  First, I'm posting some cards made with the kit, because everyone needs some Christmas cards at this time of year!  Click on the image to download from Mediafire.  PU/S4H/S4O.


Check back this weekend for the papers!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment