Saturday, November 18, 2017

One More Review for The Star!

I am so excited about The Star opening this weekend, that I wanted to share one more review with you.  See this one by Deanna Evans, our coordinator with Flyby Promotions!

https://www.christianquotes.info/star-movie-review/

THE STAR MOVIE REVIEW: A FILM FOR EVERY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

I was asked recently if I’d like to review THE STAR movie, based off of the very first Christmas, from the animal’s perspective surrounding Christ’s birth. This was something I had never done before but was excited about doing.
Wow and Wow! This film has it all from start to finish you will be mesmerized by its characters, colors and the story surrounding the Nativity. When I finished screening the movie, I was loving it! The story of Bo the Donkey along with Mary and Joseph flooded my heart with all kinds of emotion. I watched the film three times with the same reaction after each viewing! Bring in the amazing music and singing of Mariah Carey’s title track song. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment