Tuesday, April 1, 2014

4th Annual Hope for Brady Blog Train

Today is the 4th Annual Hope for Brady Blog Train!  The Hope for Brady Blog Train was started to raise autism awareness.  While I have no special needs children of my own, my family has become very involved in Jars of Clay, the special needs ministry at our church.  We have friends and family who are on various levels of the autism spectrum, and it is a ministry that has become very near and dear to my heart.

4 My Babies Scraps generously allowed bloggers to make items from her Hope for Brady kits to use as blog giveaways today.  Click on the image below to download the quickpage I made from one of her kits.  Image linked to Mediafire.  PU only.


For more information about Brady, and for the HFB Blog Train links, go to 4 My Babies Scraps.

To read more about the Jars of Clay ministry, see Treasures in Jars of Clay.

Happy April!  :-)



1 comment:

  1. Thank You for participating! I will add you to the list for next year as well!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete