Thursday, February 8, 2018

Knowledge@Kindle - Valentine's Day Products and a FREEBIE!

Image
Tell Me This Isn't Just Me!
Image
We solved two car problems this past month.  We needed a replacement for the minivan, as the A/C is out and the back doors are not working correctly, and the cost of getting these two things fixed is more than the van is worth; and we needed a third car for my daughter to drive to her community college classes.  The solution?  Why another minivan of course!  I love my minivan.  I live in my minivan.  Why would I ever want anything different?  So I upgraded to a new-to-me 2007 minivan (with A/C and working back doors), and my daughter can drive my 2005 minivan (she doesn't need the back doors when she's driving by herself, and the trip to school is short so she can manage without A/C).  My kids think maybe I'm just a little addicted to my minivans!
Check Out Our Valentine's Day 
Products On Sale!
​​​​​​​$1.99 Each!
Image
Image
Do You Use YouTube On Your Kindle?
Clearly, children should never be allowed to use YouTube without supervision, as there are no parental filters available, and anything is available there.  With supervision, however, we've been using this resource more and more.  We can find educational shorts like Schoolhouse Rock; videos for science and history for which we have the DVDs but I cannot put my hands on them right now, like the Privileged Planet; and entertainment like Studio C and Tim Hawkins.  What are your go-to sites for content on your Kindle?  (Parents should review everything for appropriateness before showing children.)
Image
FREEBIE
Download this FREEBIE from Tyndale Publishing today!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment