Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Kids Using Pinterest

Do you let your kids use Kindle to go on Pinterest? It's something I definitely have to watch, as there are no real parental controls and people post all kinds of things. My 11yo is not allowed to do this. But my older girls are allowed to follow only people they actually know and certain threads, and they absolutely love the ideas they get on there for crafts, baking, etc. Here are the card and gift my daughter made for my husband's birthday this week. The "Chill Pills" jar is full of M&Ms. Or was. It's not so full anymore! Share your thoughts on allowing kids to use Pinterest on Kindle!



Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute ideas your daughters found on Pinterest. My 10 year old doesn't go on Pinterest, but my 18 year old daughter does. She's found some great ideas for organizing her room using cereal boxes, and all kinds of other fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete