Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Homeschooling with Kindle: The Codetalkers FREEBIE

Homeschooling with your Kindle is going to be a big theme for us this school year.  We've gotten our feet wet with it over the past year and a half.  This year I'll be sharing lots of ideas and resources with you.

This one looks interesting. If I get a chance to read it, I'll let you know what I think! But I'm downloading it while it's free!
*Adversity causes some men to break, & others to break records...* -William Arthur Ward-
Will Zac, Maya and Jake foil the Weathermakers plan to fire two E/M weapons from a U.S warship? Dangling from a chopper... hiking a grueling military trek... disarming the bad guys... Life is action packed when you're on Gordon’s payroll and the opportunities to live life to the fullest (John 10:10) present themselves at every twist and turn for our intrepid trio.*Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional...* -Colin Wilson-

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment