Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Parental Rights Amendment is Being Introduced!


The Parental Rights Amendment Is Being Introduced!
Time to Call Congress!

I have never wanted to get involved or enjoyed being involved in politics, beyond my once-4th-yearly vote for President. Nor did I have any intention of blogging about politics.  I have become convinced, however, that if we want to preserve our rights and protect our children, we must become involved like never before. It just took me all of 5 minutes to call my Rep and two Senators about co-sponsoring this Amendment. This isn't about Republicans vs Democrats or Christians vs other religions - it's about not letting the preferences of other countries supersede our own rights and Constitution. Please take 5 minutes and CALL NOW!!!  (Or at least sign the petition if you have not done so.)

http://www.parentalrights.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment