Come see my new children's book on Kindle!

See my brand new children's book on Kindle!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Parental Rights Amendment is Being Introduced!


The Parental Rights Amendment Is Being Introduced!
Time to Call Congress!

I have never wanted to get involved or enjoyed being involved in politics, beyond my once-4th-yearly vote for President. Nor did I have any intention of blogging about politics.  I have become convinced, however, that if we want to preserve our rights and protect our children, we must become involved like never before. It just took me all of 5 minutes to call my Rep and two Senators about co-sponsoring this Amendment. This isn't about Republicans vs Democrats or Christians vs other religions - it's about not letting the preferences of other countries supersede our own rights and Constitution. Please take 5 minutes and CALL NOW!!!  (Or at least sign the petition if you have not done so.)

http://www.parentalrights.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment