Friday, July 1, 2011

Kits by 3Scrapateers Club

The 3Scrapateers Club also sponsored RAK Scraps this month.


As a mother of 2 boys, I love Cool Boys and Their Toys. I found myself using it for some pictures of my girls, too. I love the new trend of stacking papers, so having so many patterned background papers in complimentary colors let me stack to my heart's content! The four smaller kits included in this collab work together seamlessly. The two alphas work well with all the elements and papers included. The colors are perfect for Thomas the Train pages, dinosaur pages, Go Diego Go pages, birthday pages, and just about any "little boy" theme!







The Warm Winter Wishes kit from 3Scrapateers Club is full of rich colors and fun elements for all of your winter pictures. There are two alphas and a plethora of papers, bows, snowmen, mittens, wordart, hearts, and ribbons in complimenting jeweled tones. I loved it for scrapping pictures of playing in the snow, as well as for pictures of our Christmas Choir concert. You will be able to use this huge collab over and over for all your winter pages!




Check out the 3S Club at http://3scrapateers.com/.  Happy Scrapping!  :)

Disclaimer:  I received free copies of these kits in exchange for the LOs and review.  No other compensation was given, and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment