Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Game Night - iRemember Quickpages Freebie!

I'm wondering if there are very many iRemember users out there?  This software for Mac scrapbooking doesn't do every action that PSE8 does, such as blurring edges; but for layouts and even some designing, it is spectacularly user-friendly and cost-effective.  It is my favorite software by far.  I don't see many quickpages for it, though, so I decided to make some.  Included in the Money Game Quickpages download are two iRemember quickpage templates, as well as the same two pages in PNG form for any other software you wish to use.  Let me know if you are an iRemember user!

There's nothing like a family game night.  My kids would rather play a board game as a family than play Wii or watch TV.  If you haven't played a board game lately, why not tonight?  Pop some corn, heat up some hot chocolate, and make some memories!  Oh, yeah, and then scrap them!!

Click on image to download for PU/S4H/S4O.

If you haven't downloaded the Money Game Mini-kit Freebie, you can find it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete