Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My Memories - FREE Software and Quickpages!

 If you are looking to build up your digital scrapbooking stash, the Christmas season is a great time to check out digital scrapbooking stores and designers.  There are a lot of freebies and samples offered!  I found one of the best ones today.  Sign up for the My Memories newsletter, and they are actually offering FREE My Memories Suite 8 software until December 8!  These two adorable Christmas themed quick pages were also FREE in the newsletter today.  Click any of the images below to sign up for the newsletter!




Happy Scrapping!

“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”):

Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  I have not received any kind of compensation for this review and post.



No comments:

Post a Comment