Thursday, March 17, 2011

Science Lab Report Pages Freebie

I was having a hard time finding fun Science Lab Report notebooking pages for my elementary students.  I had seen some for purchase that were nice, but no freebies.  :)  So I decided to design some of my own, and I am sharing them in case anyone else can use them.  Click on the preview to download from 4shared.  I used scrapbooking elements from Efie's Blogspot and Just So Scrappy.

Also, I just need 10 more public followers to be able to apply for the TOS Review Crew, so if you want to make my day, you can click "follow" over in the left-hand margin!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete